- About Us
- News & Events
- Our Services
- Credit and Degree Information
- Registration Policy
- College Offerings
- General Info
- Master's in Students with Disabilities-Grades 1-6
- Master's in Students with Disabilities-Grades 5-9
- Master’s in Literacy-Birth through Grade 12
- Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Master’s in Instructional Technology-K-Grade 12
- Certificate of Advanced Study School Leadership
- Advanced Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Non-Degree Graduate/Inservice Courses
- NYSUT Courses
- Workshops / Professional Development
- Inservice Courses
- Children's Offerings
- Resources & Links
- Grant Funded Initiatives
Skip available courses
Made for teachers, by teachers
The RTC Institute’s Moodle site allows teachers to extend their classrooms using the most advanced learning environment on the planet.
Did you try these modules?
- Vocabulary Crossword
- Customizable Quizzes
- Mass Email and Text
Click the "turn editing on" button to see all of moodle's features
The STAR Moodle, a digital platform available 24/7, provides resources and information exchange for Cultural Arts Coordinators. The moodle also serves as a vehicle to connect partnering districts for the Exploratory Enrichment COSER and houses Rockland BOCES forms used by Cultural Arts Coordinators in the cultural arts process. Participants in the moodle can share and seek information on cultural arts programming through various forums on the Moodle. The STAR moodle is supported by Rockland Teachers’ Center.
- Teacher: Debbie Studnitzer
This online course is for those who want to design thematic teaching units that will spark the interest of all students. Participants will explore the key components of mapping and design their own standards-based curriculum maps using Rubicon Atlas, an online mapping tool for teachers. With frequent collaboration and feedback from colleagues, participants will know what works, and what needs work, before ever meeting their students.
- Teacher: Denise Lewis